Friday, April 26, 2019

Week 6

The reading this week was from chapters 7 through 10. Chapter 7's use of the Prisoner's Dilemma I found to be particularly interesting, as that concept is something I find interesting in general. I've seen Prisoner's Dilemma applies to a lot of things, including game mechanics, a game show, and of course just the initial concept of it being two prisoners, but never to the subject of marketing. Chapter 9's topic of exposure was also interesting, particularly the idea of multiple ads working like a venn diagram to determine how much exposure overlaps between them.

I finished the market analysis this week, and as a result also finished the first objective given to me by the team as there was a lot of overlap between the two of them. I did not start up any work on the objective after that, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment